Services Inclusions: 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary. 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide. 4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified. 5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour. 6. Government taxes & fees. 7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Services Exclusions: 1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city. 2. China visa fees. 3. Accommodations. 4. Gratuities: suggested $10/person/day. 5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to help protect you and your trip investment.
Dates & Rates
Please Book At Least 48 Hours In Advance
1) Rates are in U.S. funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Tour cost includes fuel surcharge. U.S. and China air taxes & fees (include 9/11 security fee) are listed clearly for your note. Please note airline fuel surcharge, U.S. and China air taxes & fees are beyond our control and therefore subject to change without prior notice.
2) Air transportation in conjunction with land tours, based on the applicable airfares on participatingcarries, subject to the rules and regulations of the class,fare and service of the individual airlines. Due to special contracted net agreements, supplements or credits for air deviations may NOT be equal to published airfare differentials.
3) Transpacific Airfarearesubject to change and any increase in airfare is not included in the tour fare. Depending on airfare class differences, the airfare may be non-refundable and subject to full cancellation penalties.
4) Air seats are limited, add-on airfares are subject to change until ticket issued. Foradd onfrom specific US domestic cities, please contact our agent.
5) Tour extensions may not includeweekendsurcharge. ChinaTour.com endeavors to follow the itineraries precisely: however, if flights are not available at the scheduled time, ChinaTour.com reserves the right to modify the air and land arrangements from smooth operation of the tour.
6) All prices listed above are per person in U. S. dollars based on double occupancy. If three adults need to share one room and the third person asking forextrabed, the third person’s price will be the same as others.
7) Children 11 years and under who share a room with two adults and do not ask for an extra bed will be charged the listed child fare or 75% of the regular adult price; if they need an extra bed in the same room with two adults, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult price. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult price.
8) Early depart or late return is allowed, the ticket change fee is $50 per person each time, in addition to airlines surcharge for different air class and weekend if necessary.
9) Please contact agent for your preferred airline, additional cost may apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.
Day Tour Beijing
Today you will visit Jinshanling Great Wall, the most beautiful and best preserved section of the China Great Wall, and also the most preferred spot for photographers.
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and then drive about 2.5 hours to Jinshanling Great Wall, where your hike with our guides starts. It is about 6.5 miles (10.5 km) in length, with 5 passes, 67 watch towers and 2 beacon towers.
The hiking will take about 4 hours, so lunch will be on the wall; please take some food with you. After the hiking, our guide will take you back to your hotel.
This section is notable for its wildness, dilapidated walls, and unique structures. Hiking here will be tough and challenging, and while it is physically demanding, this amazing journey is well worth the effort.